David Boynton is a UK based, award winning wedding photographer that produces natural wedding photography throughout Shropshire, the Midlands and Worldwide.
I'm a relaxed, story telling Shropshire wedding photographer based close to Shrewsbury.
I'm very fortunate that my work takes me all over the Midlands, UK and overseas and gives me the opportunity to visit some luxurious venues and locations. Internationally I have photographed weddings in Bali, Goa, France and Cyprus, just to name a few, and would love to see more places whilst doing what I do best. The county of Shropshire boasts some of the finest venues in the UK, and I've photographed at many of them - Places like Walcot Hall, Hawkstone Hall, Pimhill Barn and more.
Having graduated with a degree in Visual Communication, specialising in photography, I set up David Boynton Wedding Photography back in 2012, and have captured nearly 500 incredible weddings since.
I've spent many years mastering a noticeable 'look', and pride myself on my off-the-cuff shooting style and recognisable edits.
If you are keen on my creative, unposed style and would like to learn more about me (as a person) and what I do, It would be great to hear from you.
- Sarah + Ciaran - Chateau Rigaud, Bordeaux, France Wedding Photographer
- Lizzie + Ollie - Stowe House. Buckinghamshire Wedding Photographer
- Grace + Josh - Pimhill Barn. Shropshire Wedding Photographer
- Katie + Jamie - Lodge Farm House. Hertfordshire Wedding Photographer
- Kiran + Tom - Goa, India. Destination Wedding Photographer
- Keeley + James - Hampton Manor. Birmingham Wedding Photographer
- Lisa + Tom - Tipi Awesomeness, Monmouth
- Clementine + Olly - Pilstone House. Monmouthshire Wedding Photographer
- Sian + Tom - Fazeley Studios. Birmingham Wedding Photographer
- EllyMay + Toby - Kinlet Hall. Shropshire Wedding Photographer
- Jess + Chris - Shustoke Barn. Warwickshire Wedding Photographer